Layout

Sunday, December 5, 2010

365 Days of Gratitude and Simplicity Day 26

December 5, 2010
*All content has been taken from SImple Abundance. Some content has been shortened for the purpose of 365 Days of Gratitude. 

Simple Abundance: The Basic Tools
Take the gentle path. ~George Herbert

There is no companion so companionable as SOLITUDE. 

I wake up early enough to find time to spend with myself, to go within, to let my thoughts soar, dream, create, meditate. I find time at night to drink my favorite tea, work on my dream board (illustration journal), do yoga, or just sit and read a magazine. 

Doing this allows time to be with me. It does take discipline. It does take me at first forcing it to happen. But then, after some time it becomes a ritual. 

If you go deep enough, often enough, something good is bound to come back to you. 

Today's challenge:  Create your own ritual. Do something with yourself; for yourself. Do it everyday. 

Today's exercise: Write down 10 things you are grateful for in this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment