Layout

Saturday, December 11, 2010

365 Days of Gratitude and Simplicity Day 32

December 11, 2010
*All content has been taken from SImple Abundance. Some content has been shortened for the purpose of 365 Days of Gratitude. 

Creative Excursions: The Gift of Time
I celebrate myself, and sing myself; I loafe and invite my soul. ~Walt Whitman

Celebrate yourself today. Remember that spending time with yourself is something you should do daily. 

When you take time with yourself, the things you love will begin to take shape. 

This will be one of the most difficult things for you to do on this journey, but once you begin to feel comfortable with yourself, you'll reap the benefits ten fold. 

Today's challenge: Find something to do with yourself today. Take in a movie, find a farmer's market, visit an art supply store, browse a used book store,  

Today's exercise: Write down 10 things you are grateful for in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment